I confirm that I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of RADONLINE Mallorca and that they are displayed at the point of sale in the shop and that the responsibility for the bicycle or bicycles passes to me from the moment I start to rent them. Theft insurance is not included.
1. Cancellation conditions, cancellations, changes, rebooking by the customer / replacement person
1.1. Withdrawal before the start of the rental period
You can withdraw from the booked bicycle rental at any time before the start of the rental period. The cancellation should be made in writing. Cancellation by e-mail is permitted. The date of receipt of your cancellation (working day until 18:00h) is decisive for the cancellation costs. If the bicycle rental has been booked through a rental agent, the cancellation can also be declared to this agent.
1.2. Cancellation charges
In the event of cancellation before the start of the rental period or failure to start the rental period, RADONLINE Mallorca will charge cancellation costs as compensation for rental arrangements and expenses depending on the respective rental price. The compensation will be calculated after the date of receipt of the cancellation as follows with the respective cancellation scale:
- up to 45 days before rental start 20%.
- from 44th to 22nd day before rental start 30%.
- from 21. to 15 days before rental start 50%.
- from 14th to 8th day before rental start 75%.
- from the 7th day and for non-arrival 80%.
We wish you a lot of fun with our bikes.
Tel: 0034 971772974
Tel: 0049 176 32417480
ES09 2100 3793 6922 0026 7322